I was introduced to Fran by a very good friend of mine whose previous experience working with Fran had helped him land his dream job. Before working with Fran, I was stuck in application limbo: not hearing back from recruiters or not getting calls for interviews; it was a harrowing experience I would not wish to repeat ever. Fran helped me to turn things around by tailoring my resume and cover letters to each position I wanted to apply for. She was very supportive throughout the application process and gave excellent interview tips. I am happy to share that I have now, like my friend, switched gears and happily on my way to embrace my new role in a different organisation. I wouldn’t be able to accomplish this without Fran’s help. Thank you Fran!
“I wanted to thank you for your help and training. I felt very confident during both interviews and could communicate my strengths. Your counseling gave me the strength to push through the disappointment of previous rejections and finally receive the job I was dreaming about.” Nikolas G
The interview was fantastic. It was almost two hours long. I was offered and accepted a position as an Operations & Process Analyst on a 5 month contract with BC Hydro! I am starting tomorrow and could not be happier.
I also interviewed for and was offered a Project Manager role which I declined.
My heartfelt gratitude for all of your amazing support since Christmas! The interviewing practice, invaluable wordsmithing and feedback was instrumental in my success.
With sincere thanks and hope to keep in touch, Carol P
Thank you so much for your help and guidance over the past month. You really helped me through a tough transition and I appreciate your assistance. Al C.
Good Morning Fran!I am speechless… You brought back my will to live! Heh!I feel confidant and will send this out to all my contacts.
Thank you so much for your help. You were absolutely amazing to work this through with. I don't feel like I'm carrying that hurt with me as much and I can start to move on in my current position without fear of being put down for taking on a leadership role. Anthony C
Thanks for your contact. My career research is going well. Talking to you has opened up a lot of options that I hadn't thought of before. I feel confident at this point that I can continue my career search on my own, so at least for now an appointment is not necessary.
Thank you so much for all your time and help. This definitely helped me focus on the things that I want out of my career.
I wish you all the best, Paula Y
- “I would like to say Thank you very much for your support, you are part of this success and I cannot thank you enough for your great support and your advice.” Edgar O
- You gave me the little bit of extra encouragement I needed. Thank you. H.W.
- “You could tell that you really cared about helping me. And for that I thank you”
- “You seemed to ask all the right questions, and with sincerity. Thank you for the guidance and support”
- “I felt like you really cared when we talked, and this meant so much to me, especially in the negative state I was in” “I left our conversations with a lift in my step and a feeling of worthiness. Thank you so much!” Sarah P.